Sunday, August 23, 2009

JAZZ rocks the HOUSE!!!

FOUR BOYS & FIVE TICKETS later...
Gearing up for the Big WIN...Purple & White....
Jazz...vs. L.A. Lakers...

A date night with MOM and the boys...

Cade, Corbin, D.J., and Jaren wanted to get there early for the Jazz playoffs. Balloon swords were made, racket clappers were hit so many times, they fell apart. The concession stands had way too many options... We were poking at our rival team that was screaming behind us the entire time with our balloon swords. They laughed and screamed louder.

The boys wanted to see the players, reap from the free handouts and get prime seats. At the end of the game, however, I made a run for it, with a tied score and only one and a half minutes on the clock. A nervous mom....driving among party animals and drunk drivers in an overpopulated city was very scary for me. We raced to the car radio to hear the final score....WE WON!!!! My husband, just about died on the spot in unbelief that I didn't watch the grand finale. Well,....it was an awesome game, but time out with my boys was the highlight in my book. Go, Jazz!!!