Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter SUNDAY

SCRABBLE anyone?

Brooklyn was tying for the soon to be winner
DAd? I think that word starts with a DDD, D...right Dad?


My Dad is the BEST cook in town...we always look forward to Grandpa Fritz's yummy food!

We enjoyed the visits...the walk on the canal road above their home with its spectacular views...reminiscing about the younger years...Eric buying his first home over the weekend...

Jaren found the SPY binoculars and Cade patiently waited his turn...

Seth...just enjoying the relaxing day with Grandma and Grandpa.

Brooklyn & Grandma breaking out the cookies that Grandma found at the bakery.


The gifted presents of children born into our arms, the hugs and encouragement along the way, the family that binds us and gives us a place in our hearts called home, (no matter how far away...), our Savior blessed us with so many precious gifts and one that I will be forever grateful for, that is my family. I know because of his Great Sacrifice I can live with them forever. I love the eggs that are opened on this special day that are EMPTY...the reminder that He is Risen. I was reminded in a movie put together by my neighbor, that was put together to share Christs Reflections, a picture ended the show that holds a dear spot in my heart...(Mathew 7:7), knock and it shall be opened unto you...He is there for us always...we just need to let Him in.