Monday, August 9, 2010

My baby girl cracks me up!!!

Bows...Ribbons....and more....

Tomboy meets Princess... age 4

#1 Ball Hog- age 4

Lovin' the dirt....
Brooklyn- age 1


Okay, this is my daughter....she is now 5....and sometimes she makes me laugh SO hard. Because I like girly things, I tend to place them on my baby. Lots of pink, loads of hair bows, nail polish, sticker earrings....etc. etc. etc. It doesn't seem to matter what I place on her, if she finds dirt she will play. She not only will play,....she will squish it, smear it, wear it, and dump it on her head. She loves to wrestle and I had to tell her the other day that church was just not an appropriate place to do so. I catch her picking up BUGS....IICCKKK!!!! and loving it!!! She can ride skateboards, do jumps on her bikes, build tall building with Lego's, and anything else the boys love to do. I keep smiling and know it's gonna be okay because she has a bow in her hair. Today, I smiled however, when she missed her gymnastic class. I was exercising with a friend of mine. We both looked at each other and wondered who was carpooling? We both thought it was each other. Needless to say, Brooklyn waited home with her dad for a ride that never came to take her to gymnastics. When I returned home....I broke the news to her. I told her we would have to have a make up class. Well, to my surprise, she beamed! Oh Yeah!!! a makeup class....what colors will they have, do I get lipstick? I had to laugh. I'm so thrilled amongst all the boyish fun she is having....that makeup is still on her priority list....but hopefully not until much, much later.